Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell HCE organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.The Honeywell Connected Plant (HCP) organization in the Middle East is responsible for implementing new projects and servicing the existing Honeywell Connected Plant installed base in the region. The PHD-AMS team consists of highly qualified engineering consultants with many years of experience working with Honeywell Connected Plant PHD and AMS technologies. The team is spread across multiple sites throughout the Middle East region.
We want to strengthen our team with Advanced Application Engineer, to support our existing customers in Kuwait. The designated candidate is responsible to provide the highest level of technological support and consultancy for both internal and external customers. He / she utilizes his / her technical expertise of the Honeywell Connected Plant products to ensure that our customers reap the maximum benefit of their applications.
Reporting Line: HCP Team Lead PHD / DynAMo.Key Responsibilities
- Establish close contacts and good working relationships with client personnel
- Provide prompt responses to any issues/problems reported by customers.
- Have a sound working knowledge of the Honeywell Uniformance & DynAMo software portfolio.
- Understand customers business & functional requirements.
- Must be capable of programming and be able to enhance & support existing custom solutions, making modifications when necessary to support changing business requirements.
- Must be capable of carrying out site survey and data collection, establishing hardware & networking requirements.
- Adhere to the support protocols including ticketing, documentation, system QA/QC, backup etc.
- Design, document and implement software solutions to satisfy customer requirements demonstrating understanding of software constraints & correct usage scenarios.
- Interface regularly with the development & support organization to report bugs & assist with resolving product issues encountered.
- Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements.
- Identify any and all possible additional sales opportunities while working at customer sites.
- Communicate regularly to update on status of ongoing projects. Communicate risk & actions plans clearly. Accurately define estimate to complete for assigned task.
- Work with a variety of customer stake holders to collect user requirements.
- Communicates with project lead/project manager in local & remote locations based on work requirements to expedite project execution.
- Work with Team Leader to update progress, escalate issues, and assist with planning.
- Interacts with support & development teams to report issues, determine troubleshooting steps, & identify corrective actions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree inAerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Fully understand the product lifecycle and seek means to reduce cost of the product and processes.
- Some experience in software, engineering or related field
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop new technologies and applications for products
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Support the technical portion of proposals to address future business opportunities with the OEM
- Develop and mentor members and junior engineers in both technical issues and in proper behaviors with internal and external customers.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Good knowledge and experience in Database Management and Maintenance - SQL, Oracle
- Ability to work in a virtual team.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Customer service mentality.
- Very good communication skills.