Job Description :
Our client is a leading automotive company that manufactures, develops, and sells cars, motorcycles, and spare parts and accessories worldwide. They are currently looking for an After Sales Manager to be based in Oman.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualification & Requirements:
- Defines qualitative and quantitative annual targets for aftersales.
- Derives or prepares suitable measures to achieve and control these targets.
- Implements and pushes through the measures relating to SME, service loyalty, parts, accessories, and workshop turnover, as well as guaranteeing a high quality of customer care.
- Organizes/monitors and evaluates internal aftersales key figures in the retailer.
- Analyses the aftersales market potential and its level of exploitation.
- Performs and evaluates regional market and competition studies for the aftersales area.
- Applies, implements, and checks aftersales marketing and competition measures about campaigns and specific market conditions.
- Defines a range of aftersales services oriented towards the appropriate target groups, with consideration for the competitive environment.
- Implements standards/directives for aftersales defined in the retailer and those specified by the company.
- Guarantees participation in service reports establishing benchmarks in comparison with other retailers.
- Carries out internal workshop tests and quality measures and implements improvement measures to improve aftersales quality.
- Prepares and updates organizational diagrams and job descriptions for aftersales staff.
- Is responsible for planning and implementing the personnel requirements in aftersales (hiring, redundancies).
- Controls service advisor based on defined key figures.
- Applies performance-related bonus systems in aftersales.
- Conducts annual appraisal process with his sales employees which includes the definition of an individual development plan for each employee.
- Defines workshop working times and opening times in aftersales in consultation with the board of management, if necessary through developing, adapting, and implementing working time models.
- Acts as a role model and ensures brand-compatible employee behavior.
- Legally represents aftersales, based on consultation with the board of management.
- Represents aftersales in-house and externally
- 10+ years of experience ( Need premium experience )
- Professional experience in the service section of an automotive retailer
- Leadership experience
- Experience in a motor vehicle company/industry
- Minimum 1 month notice period
- GCC experience is a plus
- The candidate must be currently located in Oman
- Good general education
- Business and/or technical training
- Driving license