Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 381 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
- The overall scope of the position is to maintain and execute the hotel's Digital Marketing activities directly or via regional/corporate team or via contracted vendors/suppliers. These activities on owned channels as well as applicable third party channels can include website/microsite management, content marketing, Social Media marketing, on-site and off-site organic and paid campaigns management. The role reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Evaluate the performance of our brand websites and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel online, with the intention of increasing bookings and keeping the website up to date.
- Ensure the properties content (photography & descriptions) in all online channels remain accurate and brand compliant.
- Actively develop and maintain the database of the hotel's email newsletter subscribers. Schedule regular EDM distribution to all guests and individuals who have subscribed.
- Update content (photography & descriptions) for the property on all online booking channels
- Conduct regular quality audits on the hotel's content & images to ensure consistence on all channels and integrity with the brand website.
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative social media content.
- Manage the social media calendars which include supporting photo shoots, copywriting brand-focused messages for regular scheduled posts, attending events and activations to take social media stories.
- Assist in customer service issues from all our social media platforms and coordinate with the relevant internal departments
- Track relevant social media influencers to enhance brand reputation and extend reach through influencer channels
- Monitor and assess the properties reviews on online portals and ensure that official feedback from the hotel is in place whenever necessary in coordination with hotel operations team and other applicable teams.
- Optimize Social Media tools usage and paid social media marketing.
- Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
- Problem solving skills, and tech savvy
- Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Innovative approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of basic accounting and analytical capabilities
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Organized with the ability to work and follow systems and procedures
- Adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems
- Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
- A minimum of 2 years in Social Media / Digital positions
- Expert understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- A degree in Hospitality Management or Advertising, Marketing / Communications graduate with preferable experiences in a similar field
- Previous Dubai experience is preferred
- Excellent English, both verbal and written