With a store portfolio of over 3,000 stores which grows year on year a career in our Property Division offers fast-paced, dynamic experience on an international level. The Division is spit in to Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project Management offering a diverse range of opportunity for dynamic individuals.
You will be responsible for project management within the Retail Property team including design reviews with brands and developers, project schedules, tender issues, reviews and awards.
Specifically you will:
- Work with the Project Manager handling the fit-out of new stores and the refurbishment of current stores including proposing budgets, sites survey, arranging designs, fit out work up to completion and handover to operation team and facilities.
- Prepare site survey packs for new project or current stores.
- Prepare scope of work and tenders documents and be involved in the appointing of supplier and fit-out contractors process.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Supervise the fit-out work and conduct project progress reports ensuring that project execution is within budget, time frame and quality standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- A university degree in the field of architecture or engineering and 5 years experience in a similar field.
- Experience in retail, commercial developments, architectural or interior design or engineering consultant.
- Engineering software experience (CAD).
- Knowledge of MS Office packages.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world's leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group's portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya's constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Alshaya Group is a family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world&#8217;s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers