Our Client: Halian is representing a Global integrator of communications products and services for multinational corporations across cloud computing, unified communications, collaboration, Big Data, Internet of things, and Artificial Intelligence.
- As the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Solution Consultant you will be part of the MEA professional services team focusing on the BMC Helix Digital Workplace delivery and activation projects.
- You will responsible from planning, coordination, requirements gathering, business analysis, specifications development, and system implementation of moderate to complex business solutions.
- You will be working directly with newly onboarded customers and fulfil requests related to lifecycle services which includes External Authentication Configurations, People data Integration, Branding, Email Configurations among others.
- You may be required to execute service requests for installing new products/extensions which are not supplied OOTB.
- You will be coordinating with delivery team and vendor to get the quick resolution of issues and or product defects.
- Exposure to Installation procedures for different products like BMC Remedy ITSM, Digital Workplace, SmartIT, Smart Reporting, Digital Workplace Catalog is preferable.
- Good exposure and hands on with Docker, Kubernetes, Containerized concepts.
- Good exposure in working on Windows and Linux Operation System platforms.
- Good knowledge and understanding on DevOps fundamentals. - Fundamental understanding and knowledge of public cloud vendors and technologies like AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
- Working Knowledge of SRM, ITSM, CMDB & Remedy Architecture. ITIL v3 certification is preferable.
- Exposure of working with different database technologies like SQL, Oracle & PostgreSQL.
- Able to design & document the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for product deployment and installation.
- Ability to automate complex requirements using scripting. - DOS Batch, Power Shell, Perl, Python, Unix Shell script and Java Scripts.
- Ability to work with time bound deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace experience (5+years)
- Product support experience related to IT Service
- Management initiatives (5 years)
- BMC Helix product experience (5+ years)
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Digital Workplace Catalog
- BMC Certified Professional: Helix Digital Workplace
- ITIL v3 expert. Preferable ITIL v4 advance certification.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow's potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.