Job Description :
Job Description & Role:
Partner with the Chief Marketing Officer in building & standardizing all Business Commercial Operations processes, strengthening the Center Of Excellence concept and driving compliance agenda in the commercial functions
Work closely with the sales team and support in winning opportunities by managing the bids management process and putting together proposals that addresses client requirements while ensuring the company interests.
Review and advise on RFP contracting terms and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with Legal and Sales etc.
Establish dash boards and KPI's to give better visibility on all Commercial Operations functions
Work closely with the Quote & Tender Team, Business Management, Finance & Sales Teams to develop and execute Ascend pricing strategy to drive profitable growth
Lead pricing reviews and deal economics for multi business opportunities
Improve orders quality, predictability & cycle time.
Lead the Inquiry to Order process end to end.
Conduct price performance analyses such as price erosion, pricing dash boards, win / loss analysis, and segmentation analysis to support the pricing strategies.
Coordinate with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates.
Utilize analytical skills when evaluating data from pricing and finance data tools to strive for informed and accurate pricing decisions, including margin calculations, market comparisons, historical pricing, etc.
Work with the finance team on orders to sales Contribution Margin leakage and review of cost estimates to have better profitability estimates.
Custodian of pricing empowerment and pricing escalation in KSA.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or Information Technology
2. 6+ years experience in Bidding Management
3. Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic is required.
4. Very strong analytical, statistical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
5. Distinctive and rigorous problem solving and analysis skills. Ability to provide analytical rigor and critical thinking to develop pricing recommendations.
6. Strong impact orientation. Identifies major opportunities, quick to translate ideas into action plans to capture the opportunities.
7. Strong track record of working collaboratively to tackle cross-functional issues
8. Demonstrated ability to understand market dynamics and successfully counsel Sales teams to win and grow volume while optimizing price / margin
9. Team oriented - ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
10. Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate, motivate, and influence at all levels of the organization.
11. Strategic thinker with experience presenting solutions to senior-level audiences.
12. Expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
1. MBA or Masters degree in Marketing
2. Proven record of accomplishment of establishing and managing project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances. Prioritizes and effectively controls key milestones.
3. Works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities
4. Should be able to challenge input received from technical team for proposals
5. Healthcare Industry Experience
CC Staffing International provides recruitment services tailored for both permanent placement and contractor options. At the heart of our service is the strength of our working relationship with managers and HR teams, to understand their needs and priorities, making the recruitment process both efficient and productive.