- Manage and Maintain security passes and entries for DC.
- Maintains deliveries and work permit requests for enter and exist Hardware.
- Maintains disposal of empty boxed after Hardware implantation.
- Rack and stack of Hardware equipment.
- Installs UTP copper, fiber optic, and other audio and video cable and connectors.
- Installs outlets, pulls cable.
- Diagnoses and corrects copper and optical fiber problems.
- Performs removal and demolition of abandoned cables.
- Operates hand and power tools effectively.
- Maintains consistency and quality in delivery of all projects.
- Understands floor plans, equipment layouts, line diagrams, control diagrams, rack elevations, and other architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Install Cable Support Systems (cable trays, ladder racks, J-hooks, bridle/D-rings).
- Install Conduit stub-ups for Work Area Outlets.
- Pulling Backbone & horizontal Cable (UTP/ScTP/STP-A/Fiber Optic/Coax).
- Ensure work area is properly restored to clean conditions when work is complete.
- Ensure all personnel are working in compliance with safety procedures.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters