We are constantly growing and are currently looking for anDeputy HSE Manager (Local) to join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineer in ourproject in Umluj Saudi Arabia.Are you an adventurer passionate with the EPC sector Would like to build on something that matters Read on!
To achieve and maintain HSE excellence at Project level and to support and assist in the implementation and maintenance of Company's IMS,
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Plans, directs, monitors and reviews the implementation HSE programs and policies.
- Analyzes HSE targets at Project Level, defines, develops and ensures conformance to HSE objectives, policies and procedures
- Provides HSE leadership at Project Level and acts as a technical expert and maintains expert knowledge of specific requirements imposed by local governmental agencies and policies and procedures as well as the Employer's specific requirements
- Evaluates compliance with respective local laws and regulations
You are someone who:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or HSE related field qualification.
- NEBOSH certification
- ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 lead auditor qualification
- 10 Years experience and 2-3 years in role as Deputy HSE Manager in construction industry.
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of English Language is must.
What's in it for you:
- Has proven leadership skills
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has thecapability to perform under stressful situations
- Hassubstantial business, legal and contractual awareness
- Isgoal driven and decisive personality
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We createmega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come.At Archirodon, you will find a proud,productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoringourand ourpage! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations