- The position is responsible for site checks prior to design and designing the entire package for the outlet.
- BOQ preparation and coordination with Project execution and MEP designers.
- The position is responsible to control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure proper set-up as per the approval from the Brand Principal.
- Manage the assigned projects of the brands and ensure precise planning of the store layouts.
- Work with the design teams to generate designs, develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects through designs and presentations.
- Discuss the objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
- Consult with other professionals about design.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the project manager and management.
- Advise the management on the practicality of their project.
- Use IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software.
- Keep the design within financial budgets and deadlines.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications for management.
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required in the projects.
- Prepare tender applications and presentations of the design to the management.
- Draw up tender documents for contracts.
- Project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors in the project.
- Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.