Position Name/Job Title : Digital/Developer Pharmacy
Organization name Al Dibel W.L.L
Company profile We are Al Dibel group of company. Located at Semaisma, Qatar. We valued our employee and help them to grow in their own perspective way
Job Description/Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead, strategically coordinate and evaluate functionality and other medicines systems in accordance with the priorities set by Chief Pharmacist and Chief Informatics officer.
- To ensure the digital solutions, meet all current department standards and the risks associated with the project are managed.
- To contribute to the clinical safety management of any digital systems.
- To ensure risks assessment are carried out and actin plans are formulated and agreed to address any identified risks.
- To ensure the digital functionality promotes the safe clinically effective and cost efficient use of medicines.
- To demonstrate expert clinical knowledge and professional accountability.
- To manage difficult and ambiguous clinical and digital project problems by having an advanced level of clinical reasoning and judgement with appropriate managerial referral.
- To provide advice to digital advice to digital system project boards and team, healthcare professionals and other stakeholders on medication issues to ensure best outcomes for the patient and Trust.
- To work collaboratively with the health informatics team, pharmacy team, networks, healthcare professionals and other stakeholders internally and external to the trust on medication issues for the advancement of patient care.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications i.e. Diploma.
- Relevant management qualifications
- Experience in initiating, teaching and implementing change and new developments.
- Experience of training and supporting other members of staff of all disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others and problem solver.
- Experience of working in health related IT settings.
- Experience in managing people.
- Mobile health applications (such as SMS reminders via mobile messaging, wellness applications, Medicare online.
- Electronic prescribing
- Electronic health records
- Telehealth and telemedicine.
- Wearable devices(such as fitness tracker and monitors)
- Robotics and artificial intelligence.
Location: Semaisma,Qatar/Al Khor, Qatar
Salary :QAR 3,000 to QAR 15,000
Company Industry/Sector: Pharma/Bio Tech/Clinical Research /Medical healthcare
Employee Functional: Area/Department Medical/Hospital/Doctor/Nurse/Paramedic
Required Experience 4 years to 20 years
Job Type: Full time
Career Level :Managerial Level
Job shift :Rotating
Gender: Any gender
Required Degree level : Bachelor's Degree/Masters/Doctorate
Nationality: Any nationality
Candidates Location :Qatar