- Coach and guide team members/ agencies on digital advertising and marketing tools, techniques, concepts and lead on the strategy based on business objectives.
- Evaluate & adapt the performance of digital marketing campaigns, including analyzing marketing channel deployment, keyword selection, advertisement design and customer experience journey
- Recommend improvement opportunities and ensure they are executed
- Collaborate with various teams, such as editors, web team, sales, customer service and agency partners, to ensure the implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute digital marketing initiatives across various channels, such as social media platforms, mobile, search engine, email and paid advertisement, to maximize lead generation and conversion.
- Creation of original, forward thinking social content that reflects the brand and audience
- Work closely with our creative content team on conceptualization and development of visual and video content across all channels
- Create, maintain and share weekly and monthly content calendars for each platform
- Connect with our customers through all social media channels, maintaining the tone of voice of the brand
- Responsible for social media strategy, focused on engagement, acquisition and retention of brand advocacy
- Ensure social media content is posted on the appropriate channels to connect with the right audience in the right way (paid and organic)
- Leverage the right internal talent and external influencers to represent content and brand
- Work closely with CRM team to understand key clientele and generational audiences on various platforms & how those can be utilized for digital marketing channels
- Perform ongoing data analytics to increase the social media engagement and digital marketing channel performance
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR and creative team to ensure social content grows into one of the key competitive advantages of the brand
- Work alongside the buying team to ensure key products and drops are highlighted and positioned correctly according to brand strategies
- Maintain social media image through all social connections
- Keep up to date with GCC and international competitors trending content
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with Studio, Content and eCommerce team to ensure alignment across brand image and tone of voice across multi-channels
What we can offer you
- You have experience as a digital marketing manager either in a permanent capacity or as a freelance consultant
- You have a strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing - especially in performance and social and have worked on building strategies and capabilities for brands
- You have previous experience managing a team and an agency and know how to keep abreast of budgets and lead projects
- You have previous experience working within retail - fashion and/or beauty space
- Arabic speakers are preferred
With us,you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employeediscounts. To view all our perks and benefits,We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.