Job PurposeAt dnata, we keep the world in the air. From ground and cargo handling to inflight catering and retail, as well as travel services. We are by your side for the entire travel experience. Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey into the world of travel If you're a recent graduate with a passion and a thirst for knowledge, our National Graduate Training Program is your ticket to a dynamic and fulfilling career in this exciting industry.
About the National Graduate Training Programme
Our graduate training programmes offer Emirati graduates the opportunity to kick-start your career with the Emirates Group. Our programmes are tailor made to embrace and develop your talents and enhance your capabilities across different fields. You'll get hands-on experience and gain knowledge and skills through training courses, relevant qualification, rotations and on the job training.
What you will do
- This comprehensive programme is designed to develop you and provide you with a strong foundation to pursue a career in dnata Cargo.
- The programme will last for 12 months and will enable you to have in-depth, on-job experience and multi-disciplinary exposure to Operational delivery and supporting functions in Cargo.
- Through the delivery and commitment to a structured learning pathway, and upon successful completion it will provide you with a robust set of technical and soft skills for a future career in Cargo.
Qualifications & ExperienceWhat you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, International Relations, Tourism and hospitality, or another relevant field.
- GPA 3.0 or above
- IELTS Score 6 and above or EMSAT English 1100 or TOEFEL 550
- UAE Nationality (Passport & Khulasat Al Qaid)
- Age between 21 - 26
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Travel concessions on Emirates
- Annual leave ticket
- UAE national loan (after training)
- Pension benefits (if applicable)
- Platinum discount
Recruitment Process and Timeline:
dnata, part of Emirates Group, are committed to cultivating UAE National talent with a robust Emiratisation strategy that offers numerous growth and development pathways. Your application journey begins by applying via the Emirates Careers website. Please ensure to submit a complete application, and ensure to attach all required documents. Our talent acquisition team will then review your profile. If you meet the criteria of the programme, you will then be invited to complete a digital interview via HireVue our On Demand video interview platform. If you are shortlisted you will then be invited to complete psychometric tests, and to attend an interview/ assessment with our hiring managers. If you are successful, your recruiter will reach out to you with an offer and then our Onboarding team will ensure a smooth transition to your new role at Emirates Group.
Note: Ministry of Higher Education attestation is required for certificates.
Salary & BenefitsJoin us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That's on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it's like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what's it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers