Job Description :
Key Accountabilities :
- Ability to stand-in the absence of the Managing Director to ensure smooth flow of operations by coordinating with relevant departments and acting as back-up and provide accurate and detailed report of events and actions taken to the Immediate Superior and to Upper Management.
Basic Skill Requirement :
- Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Graduation in any discipline
Areas of Responsibility :
- Manage executives diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements).
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence Skills
- Degree in Corporate Secretary is preferred or PA certification would be considered a plus
Proven working experience as an executive assistant or senior executive