Field Operator - Wireline
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team
Join our growing team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Operator, you will be able to learn and develop your knowledge and gain valuable technical insight. You will be guided by an experienced team who will mentor you to understand wellsite problems and how to develop resolutions.
As a Field Operator - Wireline, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing pre-job duties, well-site operations&post-job duties at well-site and shop to ensure safety and successful completion
- Training and mentoring junior operators to help share knowledge and up-skill your team
- Overseeing your assigned unit to ensure effective planning, preparation and readiness
- Maintaining records and communications as required by District Manager
- observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or designated destination at scheduled time.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Industry experience and product line training
- Have knowledge of rig less operations, pressure control equipment, perforating operations and Coiled Tubing logging operations
- Have a good experience as a field operator in oil & Gas industry
- Have a previous experience with Baker Hughes (preferable)
- Have to Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Candidate must pass a fit for duty evaluation. Frequent travel is required and the position is rotational either: 8 weeks on / 3 weeks off. Rotational schedule can be irregular during times of high activity.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits