Job Description :
- Provides clear direction to team members and distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Ensures site safety and environmental standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensures that the quality of materials and workmanship meet or exceed standards identified in contract specification documents.
- Achieves or exceeds project schedule commitments within the financial targets.
- Maintains and tracks billings, reports, projections and implements trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints.
- Sets expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc.
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths.
- Tracks, reports and communicates FTTX project progress including resolving and providing solutions to any project roadblocks.
- Provides early communication on potential due date, interval and/or budget slips to business unit leadership.
- Participates in FTTX project meetings and effectively support the overall FTTX project effort.
- Develops detailed baseline FTTX schedules upon project and maintain this schedule throughout the course of the project, with updates as often as required but no less than weekly.
- Manages FTTX sub-trade RFP bidding/award in compliance with company procurement policy.
- Reviews and approves FTTX sub-contractor invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensures that as-built drawings for FTTX are provided to owner upon completion of construction for each segment.
- Supports owner meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters