Role: Head of Investor Relations
Location: Abu Dhabi - ADIB HQ
In response to evolving trends in IR, ADIB is looking to institutionalize its IR structure and program to be more competitive and agile relative to its industry peers.
The Head of IR will be responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately positioned with analysts, investors and stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities of the role
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role:
- Collect and analyze business unit financial and operational data for investor presentations.
- Research and analyze ADIB's financial performance to help investors make informed decisions about whether to buy, hold, or sell stock
- Represent ADIB in meetings with shareholders and potential investors
- Prepare presentations about the ADIB's financial status and other topics related to business operations to potential investors or the media
- Maintain relationships with shareholders through phone calls, emails, letters, or meetings
- Prepare reports about ADIB's financial status or market conditions that can be used by management to make strategic business decisions
- Prepare presentations or other documents that summarize key financial data or other information about a company that is shared with investors
- Develop presentation slideshows for investor conferences and meetings.
- Participate and assist in investor presentations and meetings.
- Analyze individual business unit performance and conduct peer company comparisons.
- Develop quarterly earnings press releases and quarterly conference call notes.
- Prepare materials for quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
- Analyze shareholder's trends.
- Responsible of quarterly earnings, annual report and AGM.
- Work with Legal to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Provide analytical support for the strategic assessment of current and potential new business lines.
- Assist business units when needed on large, complex, and sophisticated projects.
- Manage the IR app and website
- Organise Capital Markets day
- Quarterly peer group analysis update
- English speaker with preferred Arabic
- Financial analyst background
- CFA certificate
- Strong excels sheet and power point ability
- Ability to write in English and Arabic
- Excellent communication skills
- Banking experience
- Familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods
- A strong understanding of macroeconomic, capital markets trends and industry dynamics
. Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting
.10+ years of IR and/or Analyst experience dealing with investors, and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and equity research analysts