Our client, a home healthcare facility in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for a Home Healthcare Nurse. In this role, you will be expected to provide medical care to their patients/clients who are confined at their own residence.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide care in coordination with a physician and other health care workers.
- Visit a patient's home, assess the patient's condition, take vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed
- Manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it
- Check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness
- Write and send reports about each visit to the patient's physician
- Identify care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan
- Talk to family caregivers who are present during the visits, listen to their concerns and update them on the patient's condition
To be considered for this role,
you should meet the following criteria:
- A degree holder of Nursing
- With a minimum of 2 years of nursing practice from any discipline
- Willing to work as a home healthcare nurse
- Willing to work 240 hours per MONTH
- Willing to to be assigned in Al Ain
- Preferably with valid HAAD license / recently completed HAAD exam
Housing and transportation to be provided by the client. Over time pay will be paid.
To view other vacancies we have,please check our website () and follow us on our social media accounts -///