Home Care physician Location: Dubai (Arabic Speaker)
The Home Care physician provides comprehensive Medical care in the community setting that assists patients to achieve optimum health and quality of life in situations of chronic disease. The HomeCare physician is responsible for the provision and management of effective medical care to individuals and/or families in the community or in-Patient Support Programs. The Home Care Physician works in adherence to the Policies and Procedures set by Axios International and works in accordance with established standards of Medical practices according to local and international rules and regulations.
Based on the agreed-upon services and workflow, the Home Care Physician provides skilled Medical services in accordance with the local and international medical Guidelines to provide a plan of care. Duties include but not limited to:
- Initial and follow-up consultation
- Undertake a risk assessment ensuring appropriate immediate management according to local protocols
- Order laboratory and radiology test and refer patients to specialists when appropriate.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records, and examinations to diagnose patients conditions and propose treatment options
- Managing patient complaints and assuring patient and physician rights are upheld.
- Work with the healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the care standard.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up to date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help treat their health issues.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
- Reporting Adverse Events and follow the country rules and regulation regarding AE reporting procedure and reporting any concerns /changes in patient health to the program and/or treating physicianFamiliarity with Medical equipment (like ECG machine, spirometry and monitors) and ability to provide Medical assessments to patients.
- Reflecting and interpreting the Axios Vision, Mission and Core Values in his/her own work with enthusiasm and commitment
- Acting in accordance with relevant legislation and company Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Developing and maintaining respectful, cooperative working relationships to contribute to the integrated, seamless delivery of services to patients, families and to our clients
- Understanding his/her role and responsibility in maintaining a safe workplace and reducing workplace injuries
- Effectively assisting the Program Managers in managing the Patient Support Program(s) by liaising with hospitals, distributors, pharmacies, and patients
- Working closely with the Axios UAE staff to implement the required service(s) for the enrolled patients in the program(s)
- Carrying out home visits for patient care as required
- Preparing timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios UEA staff in real time as patients proceed through the program
- Maintaining and updating electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data
- Conducting administrative duties for the office
- Manage Nurses and other Home care medical teams
- Work closely with Homecare team & Program Managers in UAE and other team members in the Axios group
- Application of job Knowledge, Concern for Order and Quality, Adaptability and flexibility, Dependability, Teamwork
Educational Background and Experience
- A M.B.B.S. Degree is required with at least 2 years of working experience in a healthcare setting
- Must be a DHA licensed or DHA Eligibility Letter
- Excellent command of English with a demonstrated clinical Medical knowledge and experience in providing direct patient care
- The position will be based inUAE
- Frequent travel within UAE will be require
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
- Must be certified in CPR and/or First Aid course certificate
- Infection control & COVID-19 Swab certificate/training
- He/she mustprovide a recommendation letter.
- Paid Training Hours
- Free Visa Processing
- Free Emirates ID
- Free Health Insurance
- Free DHA/DOH/MOHAP Processing
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- 30 Calendar Days Annual Leave