Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world's most valuable enterprises global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The CCaaS Implementation Consultant ensures Sprinklr customers receive the best onboarding experience and value by effectively deploying Sprinklr software based on customer use-cases, industry and best practices. The consultant also acts as the day-to-day internal escalation point, and point of contact for clients, ensuring optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration while supporting line management and operational excellence.
- Configure the Sprinklr product for various brands and industries following high standards of
delivery and quality
- Constant learning and collaborating with the team to develop best practices on product configuration
- Work as a team to understand product adoption by various brands and establish standard
practices to improve adoption
What makes you qualified
- Expertise in business analysis, functional specification, system design, platform configuration, testing, and training while assisting in operational housekeeping. This includes:
- Provide social insights and recommendations to support clients business practices
- Design and configure the appropriate Sprinklr solution to meet all requirements based on best practices and client's custom needs, adhering to primary business use cases and platform functionalities
- Perform health checks of existing customers in need of platform upgrades and suggest solutions based on best practices and client needs.
- Ensure that all client users during customer onboarding are trained and educated properly on the platform & establish a relationship built on trust with client champions
- Complete the execution of platform deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
- Provide consulting advise to clients about Sprinklr platform during different phases of project implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, assumes ownership.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer value requirements
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Strong customer handling skills and willingness to serve customer across various timezones
- Arabic & English languages business proficiency mandatory
You know You're Successful
- Experience deploying Voice and Non Voice Contact center applications like Gensys Engage, Amazon Connect, Cisco Webex Contact Center, Ring Central etc.
- Good Knowledge of Voice protocols like TCP/IP, VOIP, UDP, SIP, RTP, SRTP, WebRTC, audio processing
- Should have knowledge in CTI or Voice recording products
- Experience on VOIP, Dialer, ACD , IVR, SBC
- Exposure and understanding of video conferencing, IM, Voicemail, DID, carriers, knowledge of VOIP and SIP.
- Knowledge of UCaaS, CPaaS platform, cloud, Contact center, Integrations like MS teams, and analysis tools like Wireshark, etc.
- Familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM systems, KB systems, and Customer portals for case management
- Experience with telecom, call center integration, and VoIP, including developing and deploying code that directly interacts with SIP protocols, rtp packets, and the like.
- Customer-obsessed mindset to deliver value & able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We're committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand's digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we're more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.