Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future
We have an opportunity for a KSA Country Leader within our Honeywell Building Technologies Team in KSA.
To best position the Middle East, Turkey and Africa (META) region for growth, HBT is deploying a One HBT model in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia to empower the local leadership through faster decision making and driving internal synergies that enable a more agile organization that can adapt to the regional customers product and solution needs.
KSA Country Leader Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Strategically partner with HBT VPGM and LOBs leadership team to drive profitable growth for HBT business in Saudi Arabia.
- Develop HBT strategic plan for Saudi, drive the execution of the strategy and lead the business end-to-end with increasing efficiency, cost reduction, and market growth.
- Drive Business Development activities including the identification and building of relationships with strategic partners for joint ventures and partnerships and strategic accounts
- Establish Annual Business Plan (AOP) with measurable actions plans and associated performance metrics.
- Collaborate with HBT META and Global GBE leaders to drive HBT STRAP and initiative in Saudi
- Leveraging all aspects of HBT business in Saudi on commercial, operational, functional end-to-end
- Drive the execution for HBT breakthrough initiatives and New product development pipeline and process in Saudi.
- Manage business execution to meet or exceed annual revenue and operating income targets.
- Lead growth initiatives develop business plans, employer and customer value proposition to support new business opportunities.
- Lead and own cross HBT SBUs in Saudi to drive Growth initiatives and synergies including, commercial and technical synergies, ISC and take active part in One HBT initiatives
- Drive Saudi Arabia localization initiatives/priorities.
- Drive the execution of the plan by keeping accountability of the cross functional team, setting the corrective action plan and running the MOS
- Develop customer relationship to ensure effective VOC and business relationship
- Establish a One HBT vision and culture for the business drive a customer centric, high accountability culture that supports appropriate risk taking and decision making from the team. This includes ensuring an environment that encourages and sustains the spirit and reality of a business partnership across functional organizations.
- Ensure the full alignment with Global SBU/GBE leaders on strategy and market approach in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Utilize Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS), Velocity Product Development (VDP) and HON User Experience (HUE) to ensure functional and commercial continues improvement
- Collaborate with the META functional leaders and Functional leaders in Saudi to support local fulfilment operations for HBT in Saudi.
- Develop and led a cross SBUs and SBEs team of HBS, BBP and BMS with responsibility of developing and delivering growth strategies and managing the success of the business.
- Attract, develop and retain leaders and talents within the organization through effective performance management, development planning and succession management including utilization of tools such HPD, MRR, PER, etc. Ensure and engaged and stable social climate in the business.
- Drive streamlined and more agile organization to insure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Inspiring a winning mindset with all HBT Saudi organization.
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA highly desired
- Minimum of 15 years experience across multiple functions including operations/manufacturing, sales, marketing
- Demonstrate credibility at the executive level in internal and external organizations
- Experience on managing people, ideally managing managers of people
- Extensive management experience with P&L accountability.
- Strong branch management and operations experience.
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills require
- Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Manages change through exploration and learning.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives.
- Travel Requirements + 40%
- Strong Leadership skills and Executive communication required to perform this role
- Partner with Global team across time zones.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world's most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.