Implementation of learning and development solutions for Maths and Physics within the Aviation Science course for cadets at EFTA to support business goals. Ensure content, quality and delivery are as per the programme design and to the predefined standards and any changes required are documented and discussed with line manager and incorporated.
- Learning Solutions and Organisational Development
Adhere to the predefined training and development framework, diagnose learning and performance gaps, recommend, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions and evaluate business impact, consistently achieving excellent customer satisfaction at all levels and meeting agreed KPIs.
- Programme Ownership
Ensure that changes to the business environment are analysed and recorded and training programme content updated so as to ensure learning solutions remain current and valid.
- Quality Management
Demonstrate adherence to Quality and Standards and action improvements to ensure interventions are current, relevant, accurate, and fit for purpose.
- People Management and Development
Take ownership of agreed performance objectives, competencies and development plans, actively pursue self-directed learning in order to remain current and in line with industry best practice.
- Vision, Mission and Values
Implement plans in alignment with the departmental mission, values, goals and policies, demonstrate behaviours to represent and promote these and act as a champion in change management.
- Finance: Cost Management and Revenue Generation
Embrace a culture of cost efficiency by adhering to the agreed budget and identifying and implementing cost-effective work practices. Provide professional expertise and products in line with the corporate revenue generation strategy.
- Business Relationship Management
Establish and maintain effective on-going relationships with key contacts in business units, joint ventures and external entities where applicable. Project a professional image and demonstrate high calibre of knowledge, skills and attitude in order to strengthen and sustain effective relationships.
- Project Management
Ensure that assigned L&D projects are delivered on time, within budget, in adherence with quality standards and meet customer expectations. This includes preparing project plans, tracking key milestones, monitoring efforts on a regular basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately and adjusting plans and/or resources. The job holder will coordinate communication with all key stakeholders and also ensure that the projects are aligned with the overall programme portfolio managed by the respective Manager.
- Business Intelligence
Develop expertise in the respective area of specialisation and through on-job observations and attachments feed-in relevant business data and changes in business environments to the Manager, so as to influence L&D plans and support analysis of business impact for better alignment of L&D interventions.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Proven subject matter expert in specialist role: 5+ Years
- Graduate in a specific area for specialist role.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in the delivery of mathematics and/or physics at secondary school level.
- It is desirable to be a certified First-Aider or Fire-Warden.
- Specialization in one of the following areas is preferred:- Aviation, Marketing, Business or HRD related field, Education/Training, IT, English Language, Leadership.
- Professional qualifications in training would be preferred.
- In area of specialisation - supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a cultural sensitivity to the local community would be critical for this role, together with the ability to influence diverse groups of people through excellent communication and presentation techniques.
- Experience of working in an environment aligned to international audit and regulatory requirements relevant to the area of specialisation.
- Ability to gather and analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and write comprehensive reports on business situations and the performance of individuals.
- Demonstrate good project management knowledge use of project management and MS Office products.
- Demonstrated tolerance for ambiguity in a dynamic business environment, where priorities may change due to new initiatives and where a flexible, adaptable and responsive approach is critical to success. Thorough practical working knowledge of learning and development processes and methodologies and ability to design and develop innovative and effective learning solutions.
Safety Sensitive Role: No
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That's on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it's like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
the Emirates Group employs over 103,363 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2017-18, the Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US$ 1.1 billion).