A large scale development project in Saudi Arabia have an exciting new opportunity for an Payments Operation Manager to join their finance team.
- To support the Shared Services Finance Director and Chief Shared Services Officer, the Payments Operations Manager is responsible for payments controls and execution within the Shared Services
- Manages the payment function within Finance Shared Services activity
- Supports automation and transformation initiatives to operationalize new banking partners, improve banking operations and efficiency
- Develops, implements, maintains systems, procedures, policies, and controls for the payment operations to ensure adherence to organization guidelines
- Manages multiple weekly payment runs, ensures accuracy of payment proposals
- Manages the Concur employee claims review and approval process, including disbursement
- Monitors and manages cash balances, coordinates with Treasury in Central Finance to ensure optimal cash availability, cash forecasts, currency purchase, etc.
- Assists customers and key users, responds to payment related questions to meet business needs
- Supports the organization in internal and external audits with required information, ensures proper information is maintained for audit trail purposes
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work results. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including proposing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines
- Manages process for Assignment Letters and Performance/Security Bonds and Guarantees with regards to disbursements
- Prepares and reviews presentations, correspondence, proposals, memos as needed within the Finance Shared Services department
- Performs and reviews ad hoc analysis as required
- Adherence to internal KPI's and Customer SLA's
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum of eight years of experience working in a corporate organization in the payables function
- Minimum five years of treasury operations management experience
- Experience working under generally accepted accounting principles, international financial standards
- SAP/S4 ERP AP system experience
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Highly skilled in use of Excel and PowerPoint, MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and motivator with ability to lead multicultural teams
- Excellent work ethics, values process, discipline, continuous improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline driven oriented tasks
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow's potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.