In view of our prospect marine projects, we are currently looking for an experienced Marine Construction Managerto join ourconstruction team working on ourprojects,in KSA.
Are you an adventurer Do you enjoy working with different cultures and travelling around the worldBuild on a mission that matters.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for all delivery aspects of the project scope (planning and coordination) ensuring the maximum allocation of resources and that effective controls and procedures are in place.
As a leader of this team, you will be required to create an environment of exceptional team performance, ensure team roles, skills and behavior are aligned with the Project's objectives and requirements.
What you will need to do:
What you will need to have:
- Plan and coordinate all the construction activities towards achievingthe construction deliverables andensure the project will be completed inhigh quality andaccording to schedule.
- Develop Construction Executive Plans, including constructability plans.
- Manage various contractors and suppliers.
- Manage the expenses throughout the construction and be able to adjust as necessary.
- Ensure that all processes are in place to prevent accidents (HSE excellence is one of the most important values for Archirodon)
- Develop three (3) months look-ahead schedules and report progress
- Develop presentations for the Site management team.
What is nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum ten (10) years of overall work experience on large marine projects ( 100M USD), working for a Tier 1 contractor.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience as Construction Manager in large marine projects, working for a Tier 1 contractor.
- At least ONE (1) successfully delivered EPC (aka DB) project as a Construction Manager, with the below specification:
- jetty with at least 300m long access trestle on piles
- Proven exposure to marine construction activities such as piling, concreting and installations, and marine equipment such as floating crane and jack-up barges.
- Demonstrated commitment to QHSE and knowledge of marine construction QHSE requirements.
- Proven experience in developing Construction Execution Plans, including constructability plans.
- Previous experience in preparing Method Statements, including heavy lift and transportation studies.
- Experience inmanagingteams where innovative construction methods have been utilized.
- Ability to develop lookahead schedules and report progress.
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language.
We are someone who:
- Previous construction Site experience in UAE and KSA leading multidisciplinary projects.
- Sub-contractor experience would be a definite asset.
- Good command (written and oral) of French and/or Arabic.
What is in it for you:
- Displays good communication skills (written and oral) and builds rapport easily.
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance.
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow.
- Has sound Project Management Skills.
- Is able to foster strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Is effective at solving problems and making timely decisions.
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment.
- Is commercially astute.
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development.
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoringourand ourpage! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.