Job Location: Riyadh.
Job Typ: Full Time
Job Summary & Requirement:
- Education: Bachelor in Sales & Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Experience Level: 2 To 6 Years.
The marketing and communications specialist will manage our online and offline communications internally and with clients to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
Marketing and Communications Specialist responsibilities include creating and updating content, CRM, writing press releases, media relations, managing and executing events, and handling the companys social media pages. Major Job Duties Responsibilities:
- Executing effective marketing campaigns in line with the plan & determining and implementing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Collaborate with sales teams to fully understand product/service and communication needs.
- Monitor social media platform and develop new idea to enhance clients engagement.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media.
- Plan interviews and press conferences.
- Create and update content for the website, corporate profile, social media and other sub brands.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and update regularly.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Delivering Results.
- Customer Focus.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Brand Management.
- Sales promotion & direct marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Communication Skills.
- Teamwork and Team Leadership.
- Growth mindset.
- Work Ethic.