- Very good experience in Oil and Gas (offshore & onshore), Refineries and Petrochemicals sector Equipment / Spare parts, Spare Parts Data Package (SPDP) used in Capital projects and its Operations.
- Good Understanding on Company Engineering Procedure (SAEP), Specifications and Guidelines.
- Ability to review SPDP from Vendors or Contractors, to ensures all back up / supporting documents required from OEM / OEM for proponent / MRO are available and certified.
- Bill Of Materials.
- Certified General arrangement.
- Cross Sectional drawing.
- Equipment specification data sheet.
- Recommended or Certified Price spare parts list.
- Ability to raise Interchangeable Parts (ICP) review sheet to the vendor or manufacturer until the SPDP will be acceptable for cataloging as per SAEP.
- Ability to ensure, all spare parts from Bill of Materials (BOM) and Parts list is matching without any discrepancy according to Company Cataloging procurement Guidelines.
- Ability to Issue an acceptable review sheet once all documents required for cataloging are completed.
- Should have good experience on equipment / spare parts Fit, Form and Function and identify Wearable, Non-wearable and consumables parts for inventory stock.
- Ability to forecast mechanical system and related equipment failures during plant operation.
- Very good competent in the use of PC application program (Microsoft Office suite or equivalent) and Good knowledge on SAP Master Data management System (MDM).
- Ability to participate in business discussion, Technical discussion, coordination between.
- Company departments & its subsidiaries, QA/QC Manager and Inventory & Purchase team and relevant authorities.
- Ability to build and train a team on development of Spare Parts Data Package (SPDP) contents.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters