The center has vacancies for Post-Doctoral candidates with good experience and in-depth knowledge in any of the following areas: coatings surface engineering light alloys polymers composites biomaterials smart materials self-healing materials nanomaterials multifunctional materials graphene metamaterials photovoltaic materials materials for extreme environments electrochemistry corrosion corrosion & scale inhibitors tribology computational materials machine learning in materials selection and design
- Write research proposals.
- Contribute to the ongoing research projects in the center.
- Conduct basic and applied research.
- Develop advanced products and technology.
- Publish findings or creative work.
- Teach courses
Compensation & Benefits
- Monthly salary with one month paid annual vacation
- Housing or housing allowance
- Health services and Campus Medical Facility
- Office Space and Computing Facilities (Personal Computer, access to HPC, etc.)
- Access to sports facilities, free parking, etc.
- A Ph.D. degree in Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or a related field from a reputable institution.
- In-depth knowledge and a strong record of published research in one or more of the areas described in the Job Description
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must be fluent in English as it is the medium of instruction in the University.
Assistant Director of Faculty Affairs
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
KFUPM Box 5005, Dhahran 31261
Email: [Confidential Information]
Telephone: +966 13 860-7854
Fax: +966 13 860-1273