Are you passionate about Procurement
Do you enjoy building relationships and managing multiple priorities
Join our Procurement team and partner with the best
To manage the buying process for a given set of goods to fulfil CWI supply chain orders. Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Placing and following-up on POs.
- Managing relationships with suppliers for PO execution. Manage problems and schedule changes. Update ERP.
- Managing supplier relationships to understand the business, gather market intelligence, assess risk and ensure compliance to KPIs
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Managing problems and scheduling changes
- Working closely with local manufacturing team, logistics teams and calibrate closely with HQ procurement team
- Aligning with global strategies
- Working closely with AP team for resolving payment issues.
- Working on special projects as assigned
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma)
- Have 5+years experience gained in the sourcing/ buying/ procurement role with an emphasis on MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Have experience in procurement of machined parts in CWI product line is preferred.
- Being proficient in MS Office, SAP and SAP Ariba
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with internal customers and external suppliers
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.:
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.