,having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Project Controls Managerto join a top qualified and knowledgeable team of Engineers in our various projects in Saudi Arabia
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence We'd like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey!
What you will need to do:
You will lead the Project Controls site organization and supervise a team of Project Controls Engineers and Planners to:
What you will need to have:
Develop, monitor and update the resource-loaded schedule and progress of works in cooperation with other project departments and report its status
Monitor cost performance and cost control activities update cost control tools and prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare the contractually required reports as well as the Company's internal project controls reports
- Manage the contract scope including claims, variation orders and contract / sub-contract administration
- Establish and manage the invoicing procedure and supervise its proper implementation
- Manage the risk management and schedule risk analysis (internal and with client identify, communicate risks and areas of concerns and propose mitigation plans (both internally and with the client)
- Follow and implement the established Project Controls processes as well as Company's policies and procedures
- Support the development of the Project Controls team members
- Identify and share lessons learned to support continuous improvement of project performance and company operations
- Build and actively maintain positive customer relationships with Employer's and Engineer's representatives
What it is nice to have:
- BSc in Engineering in any discipline
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience (Out of which three (3) at least in a managerial position with contractors) in Project Controls roles or positions related to engineering, procurement, contracts, start-up work processes and construction execution for large-scale, complex projects
- Demonstrated in depth experience in construction planning/scheduling, cost control and estimating
- Excellent communication skills
- Reporting and Invoicing knowledge
- Cost control, Budget preparation and monitoring knowledge
- Contractual awareness
- Planning monitoring and scheduling awareness
- Experience in industrial, marine, or mega infrastructure projects experience
- Computer literacy, including use of MS Office Knowledge of Primavera (P3 or P6) is highly welcomed
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
Youare someone who:
- Master degree in related areas will be highly welcomed
What's in it for you:
- Has excellent communication skills and report writing
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We createmega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come.At Archirodon, you will find a proud,productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoringour and our page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.