- Deliver projects in line with customers key user requirements. The project manager will:
- Have a full understanding of the customer requirements with the aim of meeting or exceeding major milestones.
- Manage the customer expectations by reflecting them in clear plans and reporting them accurately and capturing any variations.
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the customer and supplier base.
- Anticipate and be proactive in controlling project activities and finances.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to project planning and performance management.
- Ensure risks are identified, defined, reported and that a mitigation plan is in place.
- Demonstrate sound leadership and communicate effectively.
- Apply effective lifecycle management.
- Conduct regular reviews with the customer community on the progress of the projects
- Provide, implement and keep current, the Project Management Plans, and follow Governance and Methodology processes and procedures
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters