- The position is responsible to represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
- Perform various operational duties such as store maintenance and visual presentation standards as assigned by the store manager / assistant store manager
- Greet the customers and assist them in selecting the right product.
- Convert the window shoppers to ultimate buyers.
- Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
- Serve Customers with the highest standards and follow the company guideline of selling ( GUEST Greet, Understand, Explain, Sell, Thank)
- Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers Grooming / Attitude / Knowledge
- Must be presentable and well-groomed at all the times
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period
- Must possess up to date product knowledge and ensure minimal stock loss.
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale period.
- Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed in order to attract customers and also as per standard layout norms
- Ensure all VM guidelines are followed and all Stock Norms on clearance are maintained.
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same Process
- Handle the POS (Point of Sale) / Billing Counter efficiently
- Tally money in the cash till during the beginning / end of the shifts
- Issue receipts / refunds / change to the customers correctly
- Process the payments by cash / credit cards / vouchers / automatic debits
- Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
- Must be flexible to work for varied shifts and overtime as per the business requirement
- Adhere to SOP & Loss Prevention Policies
- Maintain confidentiality of the sales figures to the outside party