Job description / Role
Ensure new products are effectively introduced to distribution partners to achieve the desired revenue goals within the geographic region.
Continually develop and pursue a list of qualified new end-user customer leads and prospects, and start and develop new channels and categories in the food service segment. Meet with current and potential customers; understand customer needs and identify/propose product solutions.
Follow-up with potential or current customers to develop new business opportunities via value-added selling.
Work with customers and internal staff to accomplish the work needed to close sales.
Manage current customer accounts and relationships; work to resolve open issues and concerns.
Participate in marketing events and activities as needed to support the attainment of business goals in the territory.
Provide accurate forecasts related to volume and revenue
.Maintain and update appropriate databases and sales support systems relative to account activity, pricing, etc.
Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Provide written and verbal updates on sales activity and competitive activity in the territory to management.
- Deliver growth and revenue sell-through targets from each business partner/Hotel/retails-outlets
- Manage all the account partners to perform against short and long-term company goals across the whole sales proposition
- Build strong, influential, and collaborative business relationships with the retailer management team Retail partner outlet, Hotels, and distribution centre
- Provide sales consulting/ training on the existing company products/ new products to the key account retail staff
- Responsible for building the right sales forecast and managing the product inventories with the partners.
- Responsible for making sure the partners have the correct order backlog in place
- Undertake new accounts development initiatives with a proper market survey, competition analysis, and market penetration
- Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting
- Analyse and report business results and trends on a weekly/ monthly basis
- Demand generation, merchandising, training
- Negotiate with the partners to build and execute strong and impactful demand generation plans with named accounts
- Initiate retail channel sell-through programs, promotions, and other marketing strategies for improved business.
- Partner with the Retail/ Hotel outlet Manager to ensure the roll-out and execution of the right merchandising solutions
At least 2 years of sales exposure in FMCG/ HORECA/ Retail segments in UAE market, Male/Female candidate, Graduate/ higher courses in retail management, good communication skills, Customer care, Product Knowledge, Market Intelligence, Networking skills, Negotiation skills, ability to convince the customers, etc.
We only consider candidates with relevant experience in FMGC/HORECA field with a special preference for distribution sales to hotels/ restaurants etc.
About the Company
HAMID & KUMAR Enterprises L.L.C.