He/she will be responsible for developing the telecom system integration business by identifying & partnering with OEMs, selling the active & passive products of Telecommunication systems or related technologies like mobile network equipment, wireline network equipment, fiber Optics cables, optical distribution network equipment, antennas, copper cables, testing equipment, consumables and other related products to various industries including Telecom Operators, Oil & Gas, Power, ports in Oman as specified by company. Required to initiate, devise, and plan budgets, monitor the business progress as per the target guidelines, ensure achieving sales target, gross margins targets in accordance with approved budgets. Job Content:
- To identify the Company offered solution opportunities with assigned accounts, building strong value propositions, leveraging all advantages that companys business partners have to offer.
- Responsible for selling products to assigned customers by developing relationships with key managers from different key accounts. Key account mapping including developing relationship with decision makers.
- Achieve Orders, Invoicing, Margins & Collections as per the Budget/KRA.
- Budgeting, forecasting, reporting & periodic review with HOD.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction through number of customer visits, market share per market segment, new customers / period etc.
- Prepare the most adapted offer along with/without pre-sales team to meet the needs of the customer in partnership with the technical support and principals.
- Generating leads, Preparation of RFP/Tender response, Queries & Bid closure.
- Ensuring that offers being made to customers are in accordance with Company's policies on margins and profits.
- Must be able to articulate technology & product positioning to both business & technical users.
- Identifying new business opportunities, new products and brands for addition to existing business by developing new Technology Partners and Products/Solutions.
- Build sustainable relationships with Customers and Technology Partners.
- Developing proper database on market information & competitors.
- Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Should have contributed numbers to sales pipeline, budgeting and forecasting leading to achievement of sales targets.
- Team player, with excellent oral & written communication, presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Understanding internal business process, regulations and documentary compliances of the company.
- Co-0rdination with warehouse, finance and procurement teams.
Required profile and experience:
- Graduate, preferably engineering, with a business management degree.
- Experience of at least 10 to 12 years in the Telecom system integration business.
- Should have worked in a large company that is a system integrator, in a similar position, handling a team of salespersons. Experience in selling to end customers and contractors is essential.
- Preferably should have five to six years experience working in the GCC.
- Thorough knowledge of the Telecom industry, with specific reference telecom system integration business.
- Preparation of RFP/Tender response, Queries & Bid closure
- Highly developed skills in project estimation and project management.
- Ability of interact with customer at senior management levels.
- Exposed to latest technology and trends in the business domain.