Data and Analytics Division
We are a global leader in data and analytics, providing a broad range of investment solutions and indices, trading workflow, capital market and wealth advisory, and risk intelligence. We work as a partner to our customers in every major global market. The quality and integrity of our data helps to give our customers the confidence to make critical decisions, create leading investment and trading products, and drive automation and efficiencies across operations.
We are well positioned across the breadth of the financial sector, and our Sales Specialists have a deep domain knowledge in one of the following core areas Trading, Wealth, Investor Solutions, Enterprise & Risk and Compliance.
Do you want to be a part of a Leading Sales Team in the WealthTech Industry
As part of the Data and Analytics Sales Team, you will hunt for new prospects and opportunities with new and existing customers within the WealthTech Industry. Highly driven, you meet and exceed targets, winning trust with your natural people skills and with an in-depth proposition knowledge. You know how to structure deals and how to leverage market and business acumen to outsell the competition. With a close eye on the sales pipeline, you will identify more opportunities on a daily basis and you will inspire customers to renew their contracts with us automatically.
What you'll be doing:
- Take opportunities from identification to close, including the management of all contractual, legal and technical requirements.
- Energetic and proactive attitude towards learning, pipeline generation and sales execution
- Discuss and understand the client requirements, business priorities and strategy.
- Demonstrate a mindset which is aligned with Customers short and long-term strategic aims.
- Generate leads through engagement with key stakeholders within Customers as well as awareness and attendance of industry events, seminars etc.
- Developing direct high level customer relationships (especially C-level) with decision makers and influencers with Customers and 3rd parties.
- Be able to demonstrate the services and position the strengths and benefits of our propositions.
- Keep fully up to date with product developments and roadmaps.
- Plan and prioritize sales efforts to ensure that potential future leads are followed up at the appropriate time.
- Develop and manage pipeline of recurring / outright opportunities and update information on items within the CRM systems, keeping orders and information flow up to date and accurate.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the activities, propositions and threats posed by our competitors in this space.
- Work closely with the business divisions to provide meaningful customer feedback and engagement opportunities.
- Provide regular, meaningful and structured feedback on all activity and customer issues to the Sales Director
Why Join Us
- A love of Sales and making things happen
- Excellent knowledge of the financial markets and market trends especially within the Wealth Management Industry
- Experience in either selling desktop solutions and / or market data would be a plus
- Proven ability to identify, build and develop relevant key customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- The ability to perform in a highly-visibility and pressured environment to win high-impact change programs with multiple touch points within the customer environment
- Strong team player that can collaborate to deliver outstanding execution
- Self-motivated individual with proven sales track record
- Determination, tenacity, self-motivation and willingness to put in the extra effort to succeed
- A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce: an ability to work within a global, diverse and inclusive company with 300 years heritage and 25,000 people We have a variety of Inclusion Networks who are a powerful lever of belonging
- Constant Learning: 90 Day Sales On-Boarding Program, e-learning platform, a range of workshops
- Professional Development: Quarterly Connects to ensure you meet your goals & objectives
- Knowledge is Power: Access to real-time economic data
- Great Perks: including Corporate Pension Plan, Daily Me Hour, Annual wellness allowance, Great Referral Bonus Scheme
- Focus on Wellbeing We have a hybrid working model, we promote physical health and provide access to Mental Health Support
- Make An Impact: 2 Volunteer Days a Year to Help Make the World a Better Place, Matched Fundraising
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.