- Design, implement, document and support J2EE software components in accordance with established best practices.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best.
- Working knowledge of web servers and web application servers and deployment on UNIX, Linux and Windows based platforms.
- Develop software modules that access relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Should be able to integrate application with middle ware components.
- Strong understanding of database environments (Oracle, MS SQL).
- Working with SQL Server (2008/2012) preferred.
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008/2012 stored procedures.
- Expert in XML/SFTP/MQ series.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing.
- Deployment experience.
- Strong knowledge in E-channel applications.
- Creative and able to work with abstract concepts.
- Result oriented and has leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters