- Provide level 3 support for end-to-end ISE issues including network infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of PKI infrastructure to assist, maintain and troubleshoot 802.1X EAP-TLS issues.
- Escalating and Engaging with vendor support teams.
- Engaging across other domain/teams to address level 2/3 ISE support issues.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration with wired, wireless infrastructure, and VPN, as well as posture and client provisioning.
- Configuration in wired, wireless, VPN configurations using device profiling, posturing, PxGrid, and SGT's.
- Monitoring and alert management of all components related to the ISE solution.
- Ongoing maintenance and support of solution components (e.g. patching, upgrades, capacity reviews, lifecycle management)
- Ongoing moves, adds, changes to ISE solution (e.g. new device profiles).
- Monitoring and running ISE reports.
- Proficient in the configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco ISE, Prime, MDM, ASA, DNS/DHCP, Network Load-Balancing, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of Cisco security solutions including firewalls, Stealthwatch, and ACS etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and other network assessment tools.
- Effectively develop and maintain test environment, perform test cases, simulate issues and develop resolution.
- Build and analyze ISE rules to comply with client network security policies.
- Share knowledge and guidance with teams pertaining to Cisco ISE and integrated systems.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation, reports, and delivery presentations.
- 7+ years experience in the network and information security industry.
- Experience with routing protocols include EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and MPLS.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation and support is a MUST.
- Must have ISE experience with a deep knowledge of assessing the current state and recommending and implementing a hands-on solution
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Cisco ACS RADIUS and TACACS.
- Experience of managing Cisco Prime and MSE.
- Strong experience configuring, deploying, installing, and troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches and WLAN components in large enterprise.
- Cisco controller-based WLAN configuration and support.
- Strong work ethics, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) desired in R&S, Security or Datacenter.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters