- Installation, configuration, database design for RDBMS Oracle.
- Advance Performance tuning SQL, monitoring via scripting & OEM.
- Implement and recommend security.
- Able to troubleshooting and find root cause and give solution.
- Expert in RMAN backup and database recovery.
- Capacity Plaining of database.
- Understanding, Installation, configuration RAC and troubleshooting.
- Understanding, Installation, configuration ASM and troubleshooting.
- Oracle Golden Gate.
- Oracle Data Guard.
- Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL.
- Knowledge of ERP system admin and DB.
- Can manage ERP application servers/weblogic.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
- ERP clonning and patching.
- Automate routine DBA tasks through scripting (Bash, etc.) and/or open source tools.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Experience with database clustering, performance tuning, table partitioning, monitoring, upgrades, and data replication.
- Good knowledge of data backup, data purging, recovery, and SQL.
- Experience with applications database support and SQL optimization.
- Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters