Would you like to be in a team delivering world class service to our customers
Do you want to accelerate your career
Join our cutting-edge Team
Our team is responsible for the performance of services and maintenance activities on customers site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. This includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
Partner with the best
As Senior Resource Management - Staff Manager, you are responsible for the safe delivery of operations in our organization , You will participate in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
As a Senior Resource Management - Staff Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Attending weekly, daily, and Monthly review calls with the extended team (Planners, Service Mangers, Outage excellence etc.) to support outage planning, ensure the timely fulfillment of resources on the required work scopes and establish a 1-year plan for his/her team.
- Managing closely His / Her team of Field Engineers, solving individual and team issues in a timely manner, All in accordance with the company policy & Procedures.
- Verifying FSE's readiness for execution of assigned tasks.
- Ensuring the right skills and necessary knowledge for the regional resource pool is maintained, to support industry standards and customer requests.
- Maximizing FSE utilization and their assigned hours to achieve and exceed the annual planned target.
- Minimizing bench time cost & establishing contingency planning for the team to drive effective utilization.
- Complying with Field Policies & Procedures while ensuring adoption of the same with his/her team.
- Coordinating and facilitating career path planning and progression of His/her Field Service Engineers.
- Assigning training programs to meet regional demand and developing the team's technical capabilities (Multiskilling).
- Collaborating with immigration & execution teams to ensure successful site mobilizations, logistics support and timely fulfillment of customer needs (Visas, gate pass readiness, site training etc.).
- Building a strong Health and Safety culture in line with company policies and standards.
- Encouraging the adoption of the company's core values while promoting a team culture based on collaboration, inclusivity, transparency, and care.
- Driving data integrity of the company's IT tools (Salesforce database, FAP , Workday etc.)
- Utilizing forecasting tools and liaising with the regional leadership to drive HC planning and ensure future demands are met.
- Partnering with Service Managers, Outage Excellence leaders, COEs and Assignment planner to establish 1 year assignment plans for all team members.
- Establishing individual priorities (Gs&Os), tracking periodic team /individual performance to Deliver business objectives, Operational KPIs and Financial Targets (Cost per Hour)
- Providing periodic reports to the regional leadership on the status, forecast and plans of the team (technical Capability, fulfillment Strategy, utilization, training updates, cost management and customer inputs).
- Leading and setting weekly planning calls with the execution team, Internal teams and other COEs to review Assignment plans, fulfill open demands and drive consistent utilization of the team (Target hours and cost).
- Building a strong partnership with other regions, head office, training academy and regional resource managers to leverage cross region utilization, lessons learnt, and assignment opportunities for His/her team members.
- Liaising with Human Resources for issues concerning retention of employees, contract renewals, exit evaluation, career opportunities, development plans and other HR related matters.
- Developing, coaching and Mentoring Field Engineers, to build an interpersonal relationship with all His / Her team members (Quarterly Round tables, Frequent site visits, face to face meetings, customer meetings and virtual meetings).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor's Engineering degree with minimum of 8 to 10 years industry experience.
- Have hands on Resource Management role Or Project Management Experience Or Operations Management.
- Have industry certifications in project management, HR or technical disciplines is desired.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have strong Leadership skills (Track record of team management).
- Have Technical Knowledge on Gas turbine and/or rotating equipment (Preferable).
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer flexible working patterns
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits