Senior Sales Specialist - Retrievable ESP Systems
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions
Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth
Join our innovative Sales Team
In this role, you'll use your knowledge to develop market strategies. You'll deliver successful outcomes for key industry players through innovation, strategic solutions and building relationships.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Sales - Retrievable ESP Systems, you'll collaborate with customers contributing to long-term planning and sales initiatives. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you'll integrate yourself into the process of developing new markets and customers to meet business needs. You'll find joy in delivering successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic technology solutions.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
Selling product(s), services, solutions, or projects within a geographic area.
Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
Managing complex sales processes requires the involvement of many stakeholders both with clients and Baker Hughes.
Meeting assigned commercial and personal development goals.
Handling diverse clients in your area/region of responsibility.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in selling downhole well completion products and systems.
- Have relevant experience/familiarity with electric submersible pump applications.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Have the ability to lead programs / projects.
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
- Be fluent in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.