Support in driving and implementing software engineering strategies, standards and guidelines in the assigned feature team. Collaborate with the team to develop business critical technical solutions through the application of software programming, robust engineering practices and built in quality. Job also includes planning/estimation, application development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operation of developed solutions. The job holder provides technical leadership to the assigned team in the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with the team to deliver technical design, development and deployment of complex solutions within relevant product. Carry out effective technical design reviews to ensure that the right architecture patterns are used by the team.
- Drive the adoption of Engineering practices , implement development process automation, lean software development, built-in-quality, test driven development, agile practices, and timely root cause analysis and blameless incident post-mortems.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to determine viability of solutions. Evaluate current problems, future requirements and existing solutions in medium to large projects to enable high level design and drive proof-of-concepts and implement prototypes to validate ideas.
- Investigate, debug and fix complex issues involving corner cases and rare conditions. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Contribute to sprint/work design and planning by providing subject matter expertise on business domain and relevant technologies and actively contribute to technology specific community of practices.
- Manage and mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities. Responsible for their technical deliveries and adherence to design and coding standards and practices.
- Ensure optimal use of enterprise application platforms, tools and libraries in line with the approved technology architecture.
- Responsible for corrective, adaptive, preventative and perfective maintenance of products in collaboration with other capabilities for the relevant product.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12 + 3 or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Certification in any one of the following technology/product: Oracle E-Business suite
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience of developing and maintaining advanced technology solutions for large, complex organisations in a multi-functional environment using Oracle e-business suite in HR/Finance/Supply Chain Management domain.
- Technical experience should include- Experience with full implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle E-Business Suite and development/enhancement
- Experience in Oracle application framework/OAF.
- Development expertise in PL/SQL, Oracle workflows, XML Publisher
- Experience in Oracle AME
- Experience exposing services through integrated SOA gateway
- Experience in EBS mobile Apps
- Experience in Oracle CLAF
- Experience in Enterprise command Center
- Functional experience should include one of the below areas:- HR Functional experience in Core HR, Payroll, SSHR, Absence Management, OTL, Advance Benefits, OLM
- Oracle Financials, iSupplier, Purchasing, P2P cycle, Oracle Finance
- Order Management, iProcurement, Purchasing, P2P cycle
the Emirates Group employs over 103,363 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2017-18, the Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US$ 1.1 billion).