The role is responsible for preparation and vetting of documentation (Conventional & Islamic) relating to credit facilities and accurate detailing before inputting the same into the Bank's system. Further, he/she is responsible for ensuring the enforceability/authenticity of the security documents executed by the customers.
- Preparing Facility Offer Letter, security / support documentation (Conventional & Islamic) in accordance with the credit approvals.
- Ensuring all security / support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution / POA.
- Ensuring rectification of existing discrepancies / deficiencies in security documentation for all loans which have been disbursed.
- Ensuring approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral / waiver of incomplete documents.
- Ensuring integrating accurate and timely internal reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Preparing & circulating documentation deficiency (expired / deferred documents) reports and following up for its timely submission / renewal.
- Maintaining up to date collateral data in the Bank's system.
- Performing periodical clean-up of old and obsolete security documents to keep updated / valid security documents in the security folder.
- Verifying and confirming periodically at the renewal of credit lines, all required security / support documents are physically held in safe custody.
- Ensuring all security documents are kept safe in the vaults and a checklist maintained in the credit file.
- Lodging security documents / collaterals in the Bank's system.
- Reviewing / verifying approvals obtained for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and ensuring there are no liabilities or outstanding and facilities are cancelled.
- Advising Credit Controllers to encode credit lines in the Bank's system.
- Liaise with relevant Municipality/Lands dept. Developers, Customers, Business/Sales/Branches, Credit & Collection departments with regards to registration / release of mortgages.
- Visit to relevant Municipality/Lands dept., Developer's offices and complete the mortgage registrations / release of mortgages.
- Arrange appointments with business/sales/branches, customer's/buyer/seller, relevant Municipality/Lands dept. Developer's with regards to mortgage registrations / release of mortgages.
- Liaise with buyout banks / other banks with regards to handover/receiving documents for registration of mortgages / release of mortgages and completing buyout process.
- Registration of title deeds & mortgage contracts with relevant Municipality/Lands dept.
- Preparing & signing, mortgage contracts, mortgage release letters & preparing NOCs addressed to relevant Municipality/Lands dept., Developers, Court etc.
- Ensure all the registration of mortgages / release of mortgages / issuance of NOCs etc. are in line with approval terms & conditions.
- Regularly monitoring MIS of pending mortgage registrations, mortgage release request queue and update the MIS accordingly.
- Involve in Projects for automation of processes & process enhancements etc.
- Be aware of property mortgage regulations / changes and provide updates to internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Coordinate & collaborate with all internal stakeholders and deliver the services seamlessly.
- Ensure all the services are provided as per SLA and meets the TAT.
QualificationsKnowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce / Finance. 6-8 years experience in Commercial Banking & Consumer Banking with at least 6 years experience in the Commercial Banking & Consumer Banking CAD function.
- Knowledge and use of banking software systems, basic PC skills and common MS applications like Excel and Word.
- Good knowledge of Arabic & English language (both written and spoken is a must).
- Good knowledge of Bank's financial system.
- Very good knowledge of Banking Products / Commercial Banking & Consumer Banking Credit Administration functions.
- Good knowledge of U.A.E. legal environment & Central Bank regulations.
- Team worker, ability to work under pressure, fast learner, attention to details.