Job Description :
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for a Staff Accountant - General Ledger to be based in NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualification & Requirements:
- Coordinate and provide reports to General ledger team on an ad hoc basis.
- Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Report to management department regarding the finances of organization
- Process and review accounts payable
- Perform and review reconciliations on an as needed basis
- Process and review AP confirmations and related credit notes as required
- Ensure proper forex rates applied in invoice payments packages
- Communication with creditors regarding ensuring payment packages completed on a timely basis as well as accurate
- Reconciling and reviewing open purchase orders and purchase requests on a monthly basis
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Advise in areas such as the design of accounting or data processing systems
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Provide support to internal or external audit teams
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Prepare and review correspondence as needed within the finance and accounting department
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist in internal control development, implementation and coordination.
- Perform and review ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum four years of experience working in a corporate organization, preference given to Big4 audit experience
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Highly skilled in use of Excel/PowerPoint
- Highly skilled in use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department which may include translation
- Excellent verbal skills
- Team player and ability to oversee team players
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to completed the required tasks
- Ability to work in stressful, last minute and deadline driven oriented tasks.