Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
We don't just sell things. We offer tomorrow's solutions. Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We're committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We have an opportunity for a Strategic Senior Account Manager to join our Honeywell Process Solutions team in Dhahran, KSA.The Strategic Senior Account Manager is responsible for delivering increased and sustainable value to a Global Summit Account and to Honeywell by aligning Honeywell's capabilities to the client's strategic and tactical business goals, identifying business improvement opportunities within the client's operation(s).
Strategic Senior Account Manager responsibilities
- .Have a sound understanding of the structure and performance of the client's Business Units as well as the client's business model (Petrochemicals, Upstream, etc.)
- .Clearly understand the value generators and cost drivers that need to be managed for those business units to be successful, as well as how Honeywell can positively impact those value and cost drivers.
- .Be able to clearly position and sell Honeywell's value proposition to the client. This ability to communicate will be required at all levels from Operations Management to Senior Executive within the client organization.
- .Be able to establish, develop and sustain trust and credibility for Honeywell, its solutions and its people working within the client account and organisation.
- .Develop and sustain a strategic and trusted relationship between Honeywell and client resulting in mutual business value and alliance partnering.
- .Ability to motivate account managers and additional members of the integrated team resulting in aggressive growth of business through Engineering, Procurement, and Construction accounts.
- .Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- .Ability to interact at the executive level (internally and externally).
- .Business knowledge of Oil & Gas customers and requirements
- .Knowledge of Honeywell solutions and how to align with Customers drivers.
- .Minimum 10 years of demonstrated successful complex sales performance.
- .Knowledge of the Process Industries ( Pulp and Paper, Chemicals, Refining)
- .Direct sales or sales management experience.
- .BS Degree or equivalent in Engineering
.Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world's most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- .A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- .Market specific training and on-going personal development
- .Paid annual leave and time off work
- .Annual Sales Incentive Plan
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.