Job Description :
- Responsible for the technical 1st and 2nd level matters including all activities related technical operation and maintenance of USeC TETRA network.
- Replacement of defective subassemblies which require specific competences.
- Shipping of the defective items to client's repair centre.
- Corrective maintenance.
- Investigation and diagnosis of complex failures.
- Implementation of a SW patch, update on the defective network element and demonstration of the problem resolution.
- Participate in 1st level technical support activities together with the field technician.
- Member of 24/7 on call support service rota having network wide technical remote access capabilities. between all MSO sites in order to solve problems/ failures effecting TETRA elements.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters