A prominent U.S.-based company celebrated for its cutting-edge digital solutions actively seeking a Web Back-End Developer with a specialization in Go. In this role, you'll have a pivotal role in crafting and maintaining high-performance back-end systems to ensure seamless functionality and top-tier performance. The company is committed to pushing the boundaries of digital innovation, consistently redefining technology and its applications. Come and be a part of a dynamic team, contributing to the future of the digital world.
- Develop and optimize high-performance back-end systems using Go, with a focus on speed and scalability
- Collaborate closely with the front-end team to seamlessly integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Implement robust security and data protection measures to safeguard user data and privacy
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs to ensure system efficiency
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and apply relevant updates to existing systems
- Participate in code reviews and mentor junior developers within the team
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a back-end web developer
- Minimum of 1+ years of Go programming experience
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Proficiency in code versioning tools like Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent English communication skills.
Apply to Turing today.
Turing&#8217;s hiring platform combines the planetary reach and AI to deliver your ideal engineers in order to help you spin up your engineering dream team. Our deep matching intelligence finds the best Turing developers across 100+ skills like React, Node, Python, Golang, Angular, Swift, Java, and many more. As part of our rigorous vetting process, we also review software engineers&#8217; technical abilities, English skills, and remote working capabilities. Turing ensures time zone overlap, transparency, and reliable communication in order to make remote development easy for you after the match.