With the high progress in Information technology, there are numerous job opportunities that are available for professionals. India is a developing country hence, there are various technological developments that happen to get better growth. With the use of various programming languages in corporate sector for software development, there are a few which are trending in the country.
Dot NET or .Net is one such language, the scope of which is expanding with every passing day. Undeniably, making a career in .Net domain makes a candidate nifty, talented, and effective in the field of software development.
✅ Why to make a career in .Net?
.Net is the most sought-after programming language and one that allows you to build a great career. This programming language gives you a chance to be professionally better, adaptable and transformational in mobile application development and makes you a highly demanded professional in the job market. With the extensive use of .Net, most companies have now started to hire more candidates for this domain giving a broader view of this sector.
Most of these professionals take up job roles with IT companies or software firms, telecommunications or engineering companies. With this, these jobs are also available with major corporates and IT companies.
✅ What are the qualifications required for .Net jobs?
.Net developers belong to the field of information technology their background in science help them to attain this knowledge and make a better understanding for the subject. To make a career in .Net one needs to take-up relevant degrees and courses. These candidates need to also work on various types of skills that may help them to perform exceedingly in the organizations.
So, the courses required are as follows:
- Bachelors in Technology in IT or CS
- Masters in Technology in IT or CS
- Diploma in .Net Development
- Certificate in .Net Programming
✅ What certifications one may take for .Net jobs?
- Microsoft Azure Developer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Retrieving Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Curating and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 with Windows Applications Development
✅ What are the advantages of taking .Net Certifications?
- Comprehend .NET concepts
- Categorise web services and windows services
- Enable Bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Know programming with C# and VB.NET
- Advance web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5
- Advance windows forms applications
- Perform exception handling in C#/ V.NET
- Elucidates on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
✅ What do companies expect in a candidate before they hire for the .Net Jobs?
- The candidate should have prior knowledge of .NET Development or Application Development
- Understanding of the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and architectural design patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller)
- Ability to use at least one of the .NET programming languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of programming architecture styles/APIs (RPC/REST)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Outstanding communication and trouble shooting skills
- should have ability to work on details
- B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
✅ What is the job role of a .Net professional?
- These professionals are expected to make or produce codes using .Net languages i.e. C#, .Net, VB.
- Their work profile includes Advancement, organising and debugging of the old process and systems.
- These employees also provide genuine support to solve technical issues for mobile applications, desktop or web.
- Take a clear run through on requirement analysis.
- Work rigorously with internal technical team and other staff to create the require software and application architecture and make a suitable design.
- Plan, curate, create and design sorted, clean and feasible codes using the .NET languages.
- Form the best UX/UI systems for the end user with the help of product designer.
- Finally take steps toward the testing of the software. This will ensure that the software made is good to run.
- Update and take the debugging process for already existing codes.This will support the new code on website and ensure the application is not distorted.
- Work continuously on the development of the website or application during the software development lifecycle.
- Work as an expert to ensure that application is run successfully and provide support to the teams as and when required.
- Serve as a point of contact for technical assistance and look after the plugins that can be made to ease the use of application.
- Keep themselves up to date with latest .Net Technology and work on it to be effective and efficient for the organization.
✅ What salary one may expect in .Net jobs?
- As an entry-level as .NET professional / programmer with less than 1 year of work experience one can expect to earn an average total salary of ₹3,26,040.
- In initial career as .NET professional / programmer with 1-4 years of work experience one can earn an average total salary of ₹5,52,827.
- In mid-career as .NET professional/programmer with 5-9 years of work experience one can earn an average total salary of ₹9,42,220.
- Working as a skilled .NET professional / programmer with 10-19 years of work experience one can earn an average total compensation of ₹13,05,500.